17th century with later additions. East wall has datestone inscribed "Anno S DomR.E. M.D.C.C. XVII." (1717)
From1841-1868 William Lilley (farmer) is recorded here. His widow Elizabeth is here on the 1871 census, by 1881 it’s his son William.
Thereafter we’re not sure who farmed here but it may have been Samuel Gadsby (1891) then Thomas Pullen (1901-1919).
By the 1950s it was used by the foreman on the Burtt farm, including Frank King and Mr Hooton.
In 1953 the barn was used for the village Coronation party.
|Brandon Lodge Farm|
|Church Lane Farm|
|Church Lane North|
|Old Hall Farm - 1|
|Old Hall Farm - 2|