Old Hall Cottages                                                           

Now one house but originally 2.

In 1844 the houses were occupied by John Dorn and Richard Starnell

1850 -1871: James Digby’s family lived in the right hand cottage.

1850: William Codd’s family occupied the left hand cottage.

1950s: Mrs Burrell ran a basic shop from one cottage.  Ken King occupied the other

Hall Road, Brandon (see also Brandon Old Hall)

Old Hall Barn / Ridge Barn / Rowan Cottage

Old Hall and outbuildings, 1971